Dear Commandeurs and friends of the Commanderie,
Our traditional Bastille Day event is around the corner. The dinner will be held under the patronage of the Ambassador of France to the Republic of Singapore, His Excellency Mr. Marc Abensour,
We have privatised the COMO Cuisine Restaurant in Dempsey and selected some lovely wines, as you can see in the menu below.
Venue: Como Cuisine - Block 18A Dempsey Road
Date: 15 July 2022
Time: Aperitif at 7:00PM - Dinner at 7:30PM
Dress code: Jacket for men. Cocktail dress for ladies. Commandeurs to wear their medallions.
Dietary requirements: If any, indicate when you register.
• Commandeurs: $275/-
• Commandeurs’ Spouses/Partners: $295/-
• Visiting (Overseas) Commandeurs: $295/-
• Guests: $315/-
COMO Cuisine serves up international signature favourites. Each plate is prepared from scratch using, wherever possible, organic produce and the freshest in-season ingredients that are sourced locally in the most natural and sustainable way.
- Commandeur, Visiting Commandeur or Non-Member should register first.
- If you are a current CDBS Commandeur, you can click "Add guest' option (before confirmation and payment) to add accompanying spouse/partner and guests by choosing appropriate dropdown in the registration form.
- After all the guests are added, you can confirm and pay it together.
⚠️ Register early as we have a limited number of participants and some pre-bookings from members.
Bordeaux toujours Bordeaux!
- The Council
P.S: Members and guests are to behave with decorum and respect. The Council reserves its right to deny access to a registrant who would blatantly not be complying with these guidelines.